Jack and I went camping last Tuesday and both of us spent the night in a chalet, then it was extremely freezing outside at night and both of us were enthusiastic to have shelter from the freezing temperatures, but the next afternoon both of us got up and left the campground bright and early.
I packed everything into the motorcar while Jack was in the shower.
I put both of our cannabis oil vape pens in the glove compartment, and after Jack and I got settled in the car, I forgot they were in there! When both of us got back to the apartment, I left the cannabis oil vape pens in the glove box. All of us had a couple of afternoons with extremely sizzling and humid temperatures during the afternoon, however my motorcar was parked outside at the office. I did not realize that the cannabis oil pen was baking in the glove box both afternoons. I started to search for the vape pen a couple of afternoons later, because I wanted to get high. That’s when I remembered both of the cannabis oil vape pens were in the glove compartment. I walked out to the motorcar and found a mess, however both of the cannabis oil vape pens were melted. There was cannabis oil all over the batteries. The sticky substance was inside of the tiny nuts and crannies and it was impossible to clean the substance from the battery. I had to throw both of the pens in the garbage, along with multiple $35 cartridges that were barely used at all. I will not make the same mistake again and leave the vape pens in the glove compartment.